Ads by Google

Is there any FREE embroidery file converter?

Hi,

I am new here and use wilcom and sometimes inkscape but not professional. I am trying to convert designs into Pes embroidery format. I have 4-5 designs and they are hoodie back approx 7 inch, taking too much time. I used inkscape software to convert the designs/logos file to pes by following this tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0VODhYvq3s

The issue is there are lot of online converters saying that we do instant conversion and all are they fake. I have converted 2 designs by using inkscape by understanding stich type where to us tatami or running stitch, fabric surface, detail and more. Overall User interface is pretty easy to use. They sew out perfectly but i think it takes time. I found one website Pes file converter and they converted successfully in fast turnaround time. However they are not converter they did manually and said that its not possible to convert designs instantly on this earth, is that true?

Is there any way to get auto conversion IF NOT, then how to fasten the process by Inkscape ? or any course or guide from your side to speedup the embroidery process?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• XlattyXlatty Total Posts: 0

I can convert them for you for free if possible to attach. Don't know if that is allowed as I think I've only ever posted here maybe once? Anyway...

• CathyCathy Total Posts: 0
    edited July 22

Embrilliance is an embroidery software and has a free program that will allow you to save an embroidery file to any format.

• DonaldDonald Total Posts: 0

I use Wilcom and it will easily convert from all of the major formats to all of the major formats, but it is not free.

If you send me your embroidery files then I will convert them to the desired format for free

Donald DeLauder

ddelauder@yahoo.com

• DonaldDonald Total Posts: 0

I can also change the threads to the thread manufacturer that you use

• FaithFaith Total Posts: 0

Open the design and 'save as' works in most free embroidery software downloads even when you can't do anything else. I use several because not all programs convert to all formats.

I also found this and if it works, it's probably worth the small price Free Embroidery File Converter (data7consultancy.com) The free is a free trial.

Check out here 5 Best Tools For Free Embroidery File Converter (digitizings.com)

• FaithFaith Total Posts: 0

I use several free or free trial programs to be able to convert to different formats. My paid program does quite a few, but not all.

Enbrilliance--I have this, but don't often use this one because it always seems to tell me it can't save because it has unlicensed elements--even a design I designed myself, so I assume it means the program is unlicensed.

Bernina Artlink 9 --use "open with" and select Bernina Artlink 9, click on file and choose "Export Machine File..." not "Save." Choose your file type from the dropdown list under the name.

Floriani Software--open the file with it and choose "Save as," again selecting from a dropdown list.

My Sewnet--open with, then file>Export. the dropdown is at the top and you have a couple of options then click ok and save. File Type should already be filled in from your choice on the previous box.

Everything asks for a license confirmation in, but just click continue and it'll open the file