Ads by Google

Loving machine embroidery!

DarleneDarlene General Member Total Posts: 2

I’ve sewn since I was a child, my mom taught me. I added crochet and cross stitch and then was introduced to counted cross stitching- and love them all.

I love embroidery because it combines so many things I already do and love- and makes them easier too! So now I can make more items that look wonderful in less time and enhance the way they look!

I love that I can help others with great gifts- I’ve been making cross satin stitched masks for our priests and religious and love how awesome they look! I love how elegant they are and so does everyone I show them to!

I’m looking forward to trying fsl! I plan to make some fsl ornaments for Christmas gifts. It’s great to be able to be so versatile and make my own gifts without it also taking a ton of time! Before machine embroidery, it would take me ages to cross stitch a bookmark or ornaments. This is much easier- even though it still takes time and talent!!!

Sew

Comments

• BonnieBonnie General Member Total Posts: 0

Machine embroidery makes quilts, clothing, and home decorations Pop! Its something to add to home made products. since I1 got my first embroidery my gifts I make them. Since I got my first embroidery machine 1996 I never looked back.

• SewSew Administrator Total Posts: 1,389

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful embroidery project with us, it's beautiful ❤️