Ads by Google

I love embroidery

LeenaLeena General Member Total Posts: 1

I got my first embroidery machine in April after one failed brain stent procedure and one cancelled procedure due to covid. I waited a bit before doing any major embroidery but then I had my second procedure and it was successful. A few months later I decided I was so much better that I could make ornaments. Then I found out there were people who make adorable designs to stitch out and fell in love. I love the sew sweetly designs. I love ITH and applique designs. I am not a fan of filled designs but once i get better at that may change. I started a business making ornaments and in a few months I plan to get a bigger machine plus a graphics tablet and start drawing in stitches and making purses and clothes with my own artwork on them to sell. The introduction to embroidery has completely changed my life and I hope that it will continue to be an amazing experience as I progress through working to make my dreams come true. Without amazing designs like those on sew sweetly I could have never even dreamed the dreams that I am now working towards accomplishing. So in closing I would like to say thank you to the designers here and everywhere for the amazing designs they have put so much hard work into.

SewRegina

Comments