Ads by Google

Embroidery on my Machine

ChloeChloe General Member Total Posts: 1

A little over a year ago I moved with my husband for military to a location with no friends/family. I had never before left the city in which I was born to live elsewhere. After months without a connection, I decided to splurge and purchase my PE800. Since then, an entire new community opened to me welcoming me from afar even in a place that was so far from home! I now use my machine to ship gifts to friends and family and stay connected with those I love. That’s why machine embroidery is close to my heart.

SewMary

Comments

• MaryMary General Member Total Posts: 0

Being in a Military family is not easy. Spent my life moving around, and my daughter is doing the same. "After Covid", look for a way to start a "machine embroidery group". I belong to one (and I drive 50 miles round trip to go). Sometimes the local library will let you use a room if they can list it as a program. I learn every time we get together from other embroidery friends. If someone has found a new type of embroidery, they send us the link to where we can purchase the file, and we all try the technique together.

Sew